This impressive fireplace from Chazelles is an absolute landmark in design and technology and will appeal to the consummate aesthete. Firstly, the clean and uninterrupted lines of the unit are enhanced by the use of a clever removable handle. Secondly, the beautifully conceived ash extractor that makes cleaning your fireplace a matter of unparalleled ease. This further amplifies the simplicity of the D1200 design. Finally, the D1200 features Chazelles unique Dual Opening Door System that allows you to enjoy the ambience of an open fire, or by sliding the door down, the unit reverts immediately to an efficient and safe slow combustion wood fire.
In addition, the D1200 wood fireplace has four connectors. This enable the fireplace to be connected to the Hot Air Ducting System so you can transfer warm air into every corner of every room in your home. Plus the D1200 wood fireplace has a large range of surround designs so you can integrate your wood fireplace into the design of your home's interior.
D1200 Wood Fireplace
Features and Benefits:
- 10 Years Warranty
- 100% French made
- Dual opening door mechanism-Lateral and Vertical
- Double skin structure
- Lined with 70mm thick firebricks - 420 kgs
- Ceramic glass 820ºC heat resistant
- Estimated max heat output approx. 350 sq meters *
- Average smoke temperature 350ºC
- Energy efficiency : 71.4%
- 5 star rating
- Flue size 250 mm or 9”
- De ashing with ash extractor supplied
- Removable key and handle
- Choice of black , s/steel or gold trims
- EPA and Australian standards AS/NZS 4013 4012 tested
- Hot air ducting system 3 rooms (up to 5 rooms)
* Varies depend upon ceiling height , installation and location of constructionDownload D1200 Leaflet
Download D1200 Technical Sheet
View Our Comparison Table
Contact us for a quote today
*Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
**Ratios according to European Standard Tests: EN 13229: 2001.