The C800L fireplace is Chazelles most frequently purchased fireplace. The size, advanced technology and superior performance of this model makes it an Australian winner in style and simplicity. It is designed for installation into an existing fireplace and is suitable for heating large areas. The large glass front door provides a perfect view of the burning wood fire without compromising safety and energy efficiency.
The Radiant C800L is the number one choice for architects, interior designers and homeowners who demand the highest quality and performance from their wood fireplace.
C800L Wood Fireplace
Features and Benefits:
- 10 Years Warranty
- 100% French made
- Single opening door mechanism - Lateral ( side )
- All heavy duty cast iron - 150 kgs
- Ceramic glass 820ºC heat resistant
- Estimated max heat output approx. 280 sq meters *
- Average smoke temperature 349ºC
- Energy efficiency : 71%
- 4.5 star rating
- Flue size 230 mm or 9”
- Removable ash pan under grate
- EPA and AS/NZS 4013 , 4012 and 2918 tested
- Zero clearance installation AS2918 tested
- Hot air ducting system 3 rooms ( up to 5 rooms )
* Varies depend upon ceiling height , installation and location of construction
OPTIONAL FIREPLACE SURROUNDS
The surround of your fireplace can be designed to harmonise with your living space. A mantelpiece is cut to size in our French factory in a range of materials such as marble, stone, slate or stainless steel. See our Fireplace Surround Designs and Finishes page for options.
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
**Ratios according to European Standard Tests: EN 13229: 2001.